- Temperature adjustment feature
- Waterproof double insulation
- Glasses tube
- Heating Elements with improved insulation
- Heater must always be located in an are with strong circulation of water. If water movement is insufficient, the thermostat will not function accurately, and desired temperature will not be obtained throughout aquarium. You should be able to observe that when heating(lamp on), the warm water is circulated away from heater before rising to the zone of the thermometer scale.
- Choice of correct wattage is important. Use the table to find the correct wattage depending on the size of aquarium, and the difference between room temperature and the desired aquarium temperature.