Red Sea SKIMMERS – High performance REEF-SPEC® Skimmers
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind the highly effective flow dynamics of the REEFER™ Skimmer will maintain an optimal ORP (REDOX) level of over 350mv, a level that is normally associated with the application of ozone.
REEFER™ Skimmers are rated according to Red Sea’s REEF-SPEC® criteria that includes a water throughput, water to air ratio and contact time necessary to efficiently strip pollutants from the water. Powered by Sicce PSK pumps, the stated air and water flow rates are actual measurements of these pumps when running on REEFER™ Skimmers.
Reefer 300 Skimmer – Rated for a 600L Mixed Reef System
Reefer 600 Skimmer – Rated for a 1200L Mixed Reef System
Reefer 900 Skimmer – Rated for a 1800L Mixed Reef System
- Ergonomic diffusion chamber evenly disperses the fine bubbles created by the PSK pump across the skimmer cone, without reducing air or water flow.•
- Quiet operation, with vibration absorbing components and a large air intake silencer.
- 3 assembly options for flexible positioning of the pump inlet and regulation valve according to your sump.
- Foam-View window in the collection cup to easily monitor and adjust the foam height.
- Built-in manual cup cleaner.
- Precision geared valve for positive flow regulation.
- Quick release pump holder for easy maintenance.
- Drainage port with 1m valved hose