- 500 mL bottle of Red Sea Reef Energy A (Carbs Nutrition)
- Red Sea Reef Energy A contains a formula of carbohydrates, amino acids, fatty acids and proteins.
- 500 mL bottle of Red Sea Reef Energy B (Aminovit Nutrition)
- Red Sea Reef Energy B contains a highly concentrated complex of vitamins and amino acids.
Red Sea Reef Energy Dosing Recommendations*:
- Soft Corals Tank – 1 mL/25 gallons
- LPS Tank – 2 mL/25 gallons
- SPS – accelerated growth/mature tank – 2 mL/25 gallons
- SPS – enhanced colors (low nutrient) tank – 4 mL/25 gallons
Calculate the total water volume of your system (aquarium and sump minus live rock, etc.). Mix Reef Energy A and B together directly for dosing.
*These doses are recommended starting points based on a well-stocked tank. Adjustments may need to be made. Be sure to monitor the appearance of your corals for signs of overdosing – fluctuations in nitrate and phosphate levels as well as the development of bio-film on rocks or an algae breakout are signs that adjustments may need to be made. Follow manufacturer’s instructions.
Refrigerate after opening.