- NP beans are a pure, specially made biodegradable carbon use in aquaria.
- They are polymers with the technical name poly hydroxyalkanoates, which are truly 100% natural and completely biodegradable into carbon dioxide and water.
- NP beans help remove nitrate and phosphate from your aquarium water so these nutrients are not available to algae and other nuisances.
- NP beans are carbon and energy that bacteria store for later use. But bacteria need phosphorus and nitrogen as well.
- In the aquarium environment, bacteria use NP beans to assimilate phosphate and nitrate in water to grow, producing bacterial biomass which is then easily harvested.
- Get rid of nitrate and phosphate from the tank.
- 100% biodegradable into carbon dioxide and water